- We will deal with complaints quickly.
- We will treat all complaints as confidential. Personally identifiable information concerning the complainant will be available where needed, but only for the purposes of addressing the complaint within the organisation.
- All complaints will be regarded seriously and will be dealt with in the shortest possible time, and every endeavour will be made to resolve complaints satisfactorily.
- Responses will be comprehensive and deal with all the issues contained in the complaint. The response will be accurate because an inaccurate response undermines the credibility of the organisation.
- Front line staff responsible for trying to resolve grievances will have skills, training and ability in communication and customer contact work.
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, however made, about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by the Society or its staff, affecting an individual customer or group of customers where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected.
Complaints are not:
* Reports of animal cruelty where a separate procedure exists
* Requests for services
* Lodging of an appeal in accordance with a standard procedure or policy.
* Requests for information or explanation of policies or procedures
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
- Telephone: 9209 9300
- Write: The Complaints Officer, RSPCA WA, PO Box 3147, Malaga 6945
- Online: Contact Us form
Nothing in the above stops a complaint being made to the State Government Ombudsman about our inspectorate activities.