Marketing Coordinator - Part-Time (19 hrs/week)
- Shape RSPCA’s online identity
- Put your digital skills to work
Small team driving results for animals in need
About this opportunity
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be shaping RSPCA WA’s digital presence.
Using your skills and experience in social media marketing, online campaign management and content driven marketing, you’ll assist all the divisions of RSPCA in their online marketing needs.
We’re looking for a digital marketing superstar in the making. You’re enthusiastic, creative, focussed, and want to keep ahead of the digital marketing wave. You like to try new things, but don’t take unnecessary risks. You work well as part of a small team that from time to time includes having a dog or two hanging around in the office!
As part of the Communications team, you’ll be integral in implementing creative solutions that will grow our online following and keep our fans engaged. You’ll manage a balanced schedule of posts that address animal welfare issues, drive support for the cause, and generate commercial outcomes for our fund raising, retail, adoptions and dog training teams. You’ll also be responding to online messages.
Your experience in digital advertising will enable you to create, execute, optimise and evaluate a range of marketing initiatives using social media and Google AdWords, as well as being familiar with Mailchimp and other online tools to reach our supporters.
You will also be responsible for our website from design and content through to SEO.
Other key responsibilities will include
- Contributing to communications plans and maintaining alignment with brand values and messages
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop effective, creative digital marketing solutions
- Keeping across latest trends and developments in digital marketing, identifying opportunities for the organisation
- Monthly tracking of marketing results and adjusting activities based on those results.
Skills and experience
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, it will be essential for you to have a proven track record in a range of successful digital marketing initiatives, including website content management, SEO, social media marketing, digital advertising and be fluent in Google.
It goes without saying that it will be essential to have impeccable attention to detail and planning along with a work ethic that fulfils you and adds value to the team.
The right candidate will also:
- Have experience in growing an online following and maintaining highly engaging social media presence for the organisation
- Complete working knowledge and experience in using Facebook Business and Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and other useful marketing applications
- Be a team member who can interact well with others to generate productive outcomes and effective results
- Be a magician when it comes to time management and prioritising tasks
- Be a grammar and spelling demon, and capable of professionally pitching content to various audiences in the appropriate tone
- Be used to working on Microsoft Office operating systems, and have some basic skills in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Have qualifications in digital marketing, marketing or other relevant areas, or experience in a similar role in fundraising
Working at RSPCA WA, you get to develop your career in a dynamic environment, where you are challenged and learn something new every day. The Communications team is supportive, creative, productive, and strives to offer the best service to its colleagues. There are often animals in the office so pats and cuddles are free and welcomed.
- Ample free on-site parking
- Discounted veterinary services with an external vet
- Friendly team environment
Please click here to view the position description.
Applications must include a concise CV or resume along with a covering statement outlining the skills and experience you would bring to this role and your salary expectations. Please include links to campaigns or marketing projects that you have worked on that back up your application.
Please submit your application online via Seek.com listing.
Applications close 17:00 (AWST) Monday 11th March 2019.