- About >
Driver - Casual
About RSPCA WA
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Western Australia (RSPCA WA) is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation. It was founded in 1892 and is the leading authority on animal welfare issues in WA. We work with Government, industry and the community to improve animal welfare.
RSPCA WA's values are at the heart of the strong productive relationships that the RSPCA WA has with its employees, stakeholders and the WA community. All employees share the objective of achieving better outcomes for animal welfare, and commit to the organisational values which are: Service Minded, Caring; Respect; Cooperation and Honesty.
About this Opportunity
This casual position is responsible for moving donated stock between our retail network, collecting donations from members of the public and assisting with deliveries of donated stock. It would suit someone looking for 1-2 days of work per week.
- Drive between retail network locations and distribute donated stock between stores;
- Distribute materials provided by RSPCA WA Head Office to retail network;
- Collect donations as required from members of the public;
- Deliver purchased items to customers as required;
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by Retail Network Coordinator and Business Services Manager;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- A valid and full driver’s license;
- Physically fit, and the ability to lift and move heavy items;
- Well presented and courteous at all times;
- Ability to work safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Previous experience working with donated goods
- It's a rewarding day at work when everything you do counts toward a great cause!
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted services with an external vet
How to Apply
For more information on the key responsibilities and requirements of the role, please access the Position Description here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org - applications must include a concise CV along with a covering statement.