Regular Giving Coordinator (Part-time - 20hrs/week)
Join Australia’s leading animal welfare charity and help fight cruelty.
RSPCA WA has an exciting opportunity for a donor-loving, relationship-focused fundraiser who is dynamic, outcome driven (and doesn’t mind a dog or two in the office) to coordinate our Regular Giving Program.
Reporting to the Campaigns Manager and working as part of the Fundraising team, the role is crucial to helping acquire, retain and grow supporters for RSPCA WA’s work and to achieve our mission. This role is responsible for engaging with members of the public through a wide range of channels, including online, direct mail, telemarketing and digital media.
The person we are looking for is someone who takes initiative, is highly adaptable to change and can effectively manage competing demands and tasks.
- Previous experience (2 – 3 years) in a donor development / relationship role within a not-for-profit charitable organisation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (verbal, written, phone and in person) and demonstrated ability to build relationships with various individuals and organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to work systematically and effectively, managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a flexible and positive attitude.
- Superior attention to detail, especially with respect to written communications and data entry.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to use initiative and solve problems logically.
- High level of maturity, incorporating resilience, compassion and empathy.
- A good level of comfort in interacting with animals.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and sound research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of CRMs such as Salesforce NPSP.
- A good understanding of animal welfare issues in WA.
How to Apply
If you are professional fundraiser looking for a new challenge – please email your application to email@example.com
Applications must include a concise CV along with a covering statement outlining the skills and experience you would bring to this role and your salary expectations. Please refer to this job description for detailed information.
Applications close: We will be commencing interviewing suitable applicants immediately.