Supporter Relationship Officer (0.9FTE)
- Rewarding part time (0.9 FTE) role with Australia’s leading animal welfare charity
- Based in Malaga with the animals, 21 minutes North of Perth, with free parking
- Benefit from a dynamic and supportive team environment that will challenge and inspire you
Join Australia’s leading animal welfare charity and help fight cruelty.
RSPCA WA has an exciting opportunity for a confident, professional and personable individual to join our team in a frontline position which provides a high level of administration and customer service support for RSPCA WA.
Reporting to the Campaigns Manager, the Supporter Relationship Officer (SRO) is expected to maintain a professional ‘first point of contact’ role by providing excellent customer service to all clients, customers and supporters of RSPCA WA. The role is internal and external focused, coordinating engagement across a number of portfolios to ensure that interactions are positive, efficient, timely and engaging.
The Supporter Relationship Officer tasks will encompass administration, customer service and fundraising activities including responding to telephone calls, processing donations, sorting mail, memberships, online donation reconciliation, general fundraising and events administration.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a related fundraising or customer service role.
- Practical hands-on experience with data entry and databases, with experience in CRM databases, preferably Salesforce NPSP or similar.
- Excellent customer service skills with a high degree of empathy and the ability to represent RSPCA WA in a professional manner at all times, including dealing with difficult or vulnerable people enquiries.
- Efficient data entry and superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work systematically and effectively with proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a busy environment while maintaining a flexible and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated high computer literacy, including Microsoft Office and CRM.
- A good understanding of animal welfare issues in WA.
- Previous experience in fundraising or in the not-for-profit sector.
How to Apply
If you are professional fundraiser looking for a new challenge - APPLY NOW.
Download this position description for details on the key responsibilities and requirements of the role.
Applications MUST include a concise CV along with a covering statement outlining the skills and experience you would bring to this role, and your salary expectations.
Upload your application (statement and CV) via Seek..