This year, we've gone digi-TAIL
with our annual Street Appeal!
Help animals in need this year by donating on this one special day!
Last year, RSPCA WA vets performed over 6,000 medical procedures and surgeries on over 1,800 animals at the Animal Care Centre in Malaga. Generous people just like you make such a difference for animals in need.
Your gift today can help in so many ways. You help to keep Inspectors on the road so they can respond to reports of animal cruelty. You help to provide medical care and behavioural treatment so abused and neglected animals can recover from their pain. You also help to provide care and shelter to homeless and abandoned animals all over WA.
Without your help, so many animals would not be able to enjoy their second chance at a happy life!
Working from home?
Normally, we'd have a team of volunteers and their furry friends out on the streets of Perth, shaking a tin, asking for your spare change. But this year, we're asking you to dig deep and donate online.
Here are some ways you can help:
- How much would you have spent on that barista-brewed coffee? Donate today's saving!
- How much would you have spent on petrol and parking, getting to work? Donate today's saving!
- Usually catch the bus, or the train? Why not donate this week's saved transit fares?
- Sick of hearing about coronavirus? Set up a Virus jar (like a swear jar) and every time someone mentions "it", a gold coin goes in the jar to help the animals!
And once you've donated, please share this page with your friends and family on Facebook or Instagram.
Every little bit helps an animal who is suffering from cruelty and neglect.
- Just $15 can help towards enrichment and a bed for a homeless animal
- $25 could help provide a dumped kitten with a warm bed, litter tray and a meal tonight.
- $55 could help pay for a week of antibiotics for an injured dog.
And your donations also help to provide vital equipment and training for the Inspectors; surgical equipment for the veterinarians and nurses; collars, leads and food bowls for the hundreds of animals we have in care daily.
Did you know that the RSPCA relies on generous donations and community support for over 90% of what it costs to carry out our animal protection work? That's why we're asking for your help today!
And, everyone who donates to Happy Tails Day this year goes in the draw to WIN one of two isolation survival packs, with board games, toys and treats for your furry friends, and even a roll of loo paper! (no, we're not joking!) T&Cs apply*
(When you donate, let us know in the comments if you've got a dog, cat, both or other pets, too!)
Thank you for digging deep this Happy Tails Day!