A NEW BREED OF FASHION NOW AVAILABLE IN PERTH
Ever wondered how to combine your passion for fashion with doing something good? Well now you can at RSPCA WA’s latest retail offering – Reloved Fashion.
Our Reloved stores are located in North Perth, Subiaco and now Fremantle!
Reloved offers a new kind of experience to those who want to look great and feel good, with all proceeds going directly to RSPCA WA to help protect animals in need.
The Reloved collection is made up entirely of generously donated, high-quality pre-loved items; from contemporary high-street labels to classic vintage style, at affordable prices.
We continue to welcome donations from generous individuals, as well as businesses, communities and even directly from fashion designers. Those who can offer us their treasured pieces of clothing are reassured that the value will remain, as we will take good care of them and ensure that they are elegantly showcased in our Reloved stores.
WHERE TO FIND RELOVED:
- In North Perth, at 391 Fitzgerald Street, (08) 9328 5775
- In Subiaco, at 112 Rokeby Road, (08) 9382 8622
- In Fremantle, at 177 High Street, (08) 9430 7013
- Opening hours: Mon to Fri: 9.30am to 5.30pm; Sat: 9.00am to 5.00pm; Sunday: 11.00am to 3.00pm
- On Facebook at facebook.com/relovedwa
- On Instagram at reloved_wa
Share photos of your Reloved purchases with us on social media using the hashtag #keeponloving
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT RELOVED
- Donations are both accepted and appreciated! Please place your items in our in-store donation boxes and we will start them on their Reloved journey. For more information, call (08) 9328 5775.
- RSPCA WA relies on donations and community support to generate more than 90% of the funds required to sustain its animal protection work.