Notice of Reconvened Annual General Meeting 2014
Notice is hereby given that the reconvened 122nd Annual General Meeting of Members of the Society will be held on Thursday 27 November 2014, commencing at 4pm at the RSPCA Animal Welfare Centre, Cnr Malaga Drive & Reid Highway, Malaga WA 6090.
Registration of Members will commence at 3.30pm.
Proxy forms are available from RSPCA WA (08) 9209 9300 and must be lodged with the CEO, RSPCA WA (Inc), P O Box 3147, Malaga WA 6945, by 2pm on Tuesday 25 November 2014.
- To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of Members held on 25 October 2013.
- To receive the Annual Report of the Society in respect of the year ending 30 June 2014.
- To receive the Accounts of the Society in respect of the year ending 30 June 2014.
- To receive the report of the Auditor in respect to the year ending 30 June 2014.
- To declare the results of the nominations for election to the Board in respect of one position for a three year term. [Members should note that only one nomination was received for this vacancy. In the circumstances, the nominee is elected unopposed and there will be no election this year.]
Note that in accordance with Clause 8.1 of the RSPCA WA Rules, members are required to produce proof of identity at the AGM in order to have voting rights.
Members are asked to RSVP to Laura Fischer by 25 November: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 9209 9346.
By order of the Board.
David van Ooran
Chief Executive Officer