A NEW BREED OF FASHION SET TO OPEN IN NORTH PERTH
Ever thought you can combine high street fashion with giving back to a cause that protects and cares for the well-being of animals? Here’s your chance.
Reloved opened its doors to the public on 9 July, offering a new kind of experience to those who want to look good and feel good, knowing all proceeds go to RSPCA WA to help protect all creatures great and small.
“We are very excited to take our retail venture to the next level as we aspire to offer Perth shoppers an experience to remember with our in-store customer service, while making stylish clothes affordable to the fashion conscious.
“All the clothes are individually handpicked to comprise a collection of chic vintage and contemporary labels.” says Maree Daniels, Executive Manager Community Engagement of RSPCA WA.
“We continue to welcome contributions from generous individuals, corporations, communities and even directly from fashion designers. Those who can offer us their treasured pieces of clothing are reassured that the value will remain, as we will care for them and ensure they are elegantly showcased in Reloved.” Ms Daniels said.
At the pre-opening soiree of Reloved two days before it officially opened its doors to the public, writers, bloggers, TV and radio personalities and friends of RSPCA WA attended an intimate gathering, playing their part to show their combined appreciation of fashion and their love for animals.
“Love for fashion and animals is definitely a winning combination as, for so many of us, our pets occupy a big place in our hearts and we would do anything to demonstrate that we care.” she concluded.
FACT FILE ON RELOVED:
- Located in 391, Fitzgerald Road, North Perth
- Opening hours: Mon to Fri: 9.30am to 5.30pm; Sat: 9.00am to 5.00pm; Sunday: 11.00am to 3.00pm
- Join us to #keeponloving on Instagram: reloved_wa and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/relovedwa/
- RSPCA WA relies on donations and community support to generate more than 90% of the funds required to sustain its animal protection work.
- To donate, please call 9209 9340 or visit https://www.rspcawa.asn.au/get-involved/donate/